Friends forever

You have whispered in my ears we are friends forever
So my dear friend don’t even think to leave me ever
You have always been my friend in need and indeed
So if you leave I will lay myself buried
Your separation will be like losing my limb
So it is better to sleep for ever than staying in grim
You made my gloomy days sunny all around
So your company will make me feel like queen crowned
You came to my life out of my thousand virtues
Your naughty words give me true happiness
So I always try not to create a bridge between our soul’s closeness
You worth more than my thousand relatives
So in adverse hour all my pain and suffering relieves
You understand me even though my lips don’t speak
So every night I fearlessly and calmly sleep throughout the week
You discover the best in me unlike others who criticize
So even your rare silence is blessing in disguise
You will win and I may fail in any examination of friendship
So I pray the divine to protect from all evils that may affect our relationship
You just give me punishment for my mistake
So saying to go away don’t make my heart ache
You will never run away from me even in jest I feel
So my faith on your friendship is as strong as steel
You have wiped my tears taking me in your embrace
So don’t leave me alone in this short life’s long race
-N.M.Leepsa
March 12, 2010

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prowess database..basic steps to use

Lessons from a Matchstick

Odisha: Memories Recollected