A Small Token of Love to My Dear Teacher


The water, streams, lakes, oceans could not quench the thirst for your blessings
 Your blessings made the dreams as the days of happiness
Your blessings are the eliminator of my nights of sorrows
For you I am walking towards my life with some ambitions
You taught me to face the brightness of the scorching sun of life
You taught me to remain polite like cool moon under different shadows of life
You taught me to welcome the smiling spring and the chilled winter in same way
You are the one who taught me theories of books
You are the one who taught me the theories of life
Who else can love me so much as you have loved me?
Who else will miss me in every occasion of enjoyment and happiness?
Who else think of my well being every day?
Who else can read my heart by reading my face?
Who else can understand my sufferings and inner pain?
Who else can wipe out my tears by his healing words?
Who else get really happy with my awards and achievements?
Who else will listen my feeling and emotions with so patience?
The only you understood the real child inside me, the real wishes of me
If your blessings will be with me then even darkness will shed light in my life
If your smile be with me then even the scorching sunny days will give coolness of moon light
You are a wonderful person in this world
You are the best teacher in my life
Who knows when the Almighty will call me see His Great Judgment Day
Before that I want to say, be my teacher in my every birth to guide me a long way
The is in the honour of my teacher
Guru Brahma Guru Vishnu Guru Devo Maheswara
Guru Saksat Param Brahma Tat Me Shree Guru Ve Namah
-N.M.Leepsa
                                                                                                         5th September 2010
 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Prowess database..basic steps to use

Lessons from a Matchstick

Odisha: Memories Recollected