The Words of Tears
I remember the dialogues of Kajol in "we are family" that sometimes in some relationships even if we love each other, we come in such circumstances that we cannot stay with the person we love. Never bind any relationship with anything. Just love and love. I agree with that. while i was thinking about it , i felt to write something that i felt similar to those lines of Kajol and share with you all.
- Never hurt the person who you love in present for the person who hurt you in past.
- Never link your past pain in present, it will be like a wound that you yourself not allowing to heal.
- Forgetting is not that easy. If it would have been so, then I would have forgotten to breathe.
- The love for you inside my heart sometimes comes in form of anger, but that anger is like the waves that comes and goes back deep inside the heart of the sea. It is just the part of the sea, like the love for you.
- Sometimes we love someone very much. But we differ in expressing our love for each other, which brings pain. But never forget we love each other.
- I have stopped expecting from the persons I love. But I cannot stop loving them. So when they say not to love it pains.
- You may not like the way I express my love for you, but is not it a good feeling that someone is there who loves you.
- Sometimes when the person you love never understands that how much you love and care about the person, it is better to remain silent than to explain by words.
- I have heard that when we go away from our family, the rest of the world comes forward to make a new family with you. I made you my family, but you deny being the part of it. So tears falls like the river.
- Gifts are gifts. Accept it. Someone may have brought it so much love and care. Never compare love by pricing it.
- I understood what you wanted to say. But try to understand me too.
- Sometimes if a person loves you, there would be no harm if you change a little bit for the person. It may rather change life by bringing joy to the person who loves you. What to do with so called “principles”, if it brings tears to eyes of loved ones.
- Gift and bribe may be twins. But even if they look same, they differ. One comes as she loves other, and another comes as she loves self.
- Money destroys relationships. But strong relationships are never the slave of money. It is just the thinking that makes the difference.
- Life had taught me many things, many experiences at age of 25 that would have got at age of 52. My white hairs are the witness of it.
- Sometimes you love someone so much that, you cannot tolerate any ignorance from the person, you cannot tolerate any anger from the person, you cannot tolerate any silence from the person.
- Sometimes you do not get love in return from the person you love the most, it does not mean that your love was worthless. It becomes more special because you loved someone without anything in return.