Writing is Magic, when I write about YOU


As shown in Ink heart, storytellers can bring life to the character in real life out of the books.  Writers can change the fate of the characters.  If I would be a writer one day, I would first change my fate to bring you back to my life story-

In each story of my life
 where you lived in;
In each moment, 
where you were guest to my heart
Every smile of yours 
that I treasured in my eyes
Every single time, 
when you put your hands to hold your cheeks
In every heart beats 
That jumped in happiness 
when I looked at you,
The spell I would cast on our life 
through my pen again
For all those wonderful nights 
we laughed together
For all those secret moments 
I stole without your consent
I still believe in fairy tales
And as a writer 
I would bring happy ending to our story
The story of friendship, love and life
The tale that has no dark clouds, no demons, no fire 
To burn the dreams
The saga of beauty of life, 
The power of love and play of hearts would be
Where everyone believes in love
Where even the nights 
Are brighter than the day
Where everything around 
Is enchanting and beautiful
Even I, your princess 
Need not have to kiss a frog 
To get you my prince
Where I can listen 
To the voice of your heart
Where imaginations paint the realities
The world where each birds that whispers 
About your love for me
I would write a story like this 
From our heart
Where every time we meet, 
We have the feeling of that first love
Where each time we kiss, 
We can sense the curiosity of first kiss
Each day where life has tasted 
The joy of being together
I would write for a journey 
Where memories 
Would never be our destination
We would never travel across the places 
Of anger, sorrow, nightmares
There would be flow of words 
That would be sweeter than the honey
The story would end with the rarer gift 
That would be gifted to me-YOU
 N.M.Leepsa

03.01.2012
HIT a LIKE at https://www.facebook.com/Leepsa.writer if you like this

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prowess database..basic steps to use

Lessons from a Matchstick

Odisha: Memories Recollected