"God" in World's First International Duet-Poetry Anthology 'Synthesis' (part of Limca Book of Records)

God

By N.M.Leepsa & Shailendra Kumar


On the paths of the pricks
As the evil play tricks
When there is no light
I am sole in my fight
Suspicions in myself
And decision of self help
Give me the strength, save my feet.
Stay in my soul, protect my heartbeat
Day and night, I pray
O God! Show me the way.

In the fall of the fate
Bless, in life no regret
You give me your hand
So that I could stand
Fearless and strong
And never going wrong
My Lord, open the heaven’s gate
Listen! I pray, come, never be late
My faith! Let it not block

O God! Help me to walk

...........


My poem entitled "GOD" written in collaboration with Shailendra Kumar is published in the World's First International Duet-Poetry Anthology 'Synthesis' (page-79), by www.poiesisonline.com released on 27/04/2014 at Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India, Publisher www.xpresspublications.com. This Anthology is part 2015 Special Literature Section, Limca Book of Records. 

To purchase this book please visit http://www.xpresspublications.com/home/books
To see more of my poems like my author page by visiting https://www.facebook.com/Leepsa.writer/




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prowess database..basic steps to use

Lessons from a Matchstick

Odisha: Memories Recollected