Every day is Valentine’s Day



Every day is Valentine’s Day


Oh, My Love, My Darling, My Sweet Boy
Since you and I are together in this year
This Valentine’s day brings overwhelming Joy
My cute honey bear

Oh, you're Mr. Perfect (my Mr. Right)
You're the Prince Charming (my Prince)
You're the Dream Merchant (my Romeo)
In my fairy tale
And when you love me
I can't stop myself to love you more
I can't happier than staying in your heart
This the best chapter of my life

Oh, you're Honey-Bun (my Love Muffin)
You're the Hot Chocolate (my Handsome Man)
You're the Fluffer Nutter (my Funny Hunny)
And in my heart
I have listed many names to call you sweetly
I love you very much, my Angel, my Knight, my Everything
“To love you and to be loved by you” is only thing I want
My world, My sunshine, my dear adorable Valentine

Every day is Valentine’s Day with your love for me in your heart
Every day is Valentine’s Day with your faith that you have on me
Every day is Valentine’s Day with your smile that makes me smile
Every day is Valentine’s Day with your care and affection for me
Every day is Valentine’s Day with your presence in my day & night
Every day is Valentine’s Day with your new way to express love

Oh, every day is Valentine’s Day
As your love is the amazing gift given by God to me
As I feel delighted as you give me your time like I am important to you than anything else
As we celebrate each new day like a new beginning and sleep with happy smiles

Every day is Valentine’s Day, as you are more romantic than a rose, sweeter than a chocolate, cuter than a teddy bear, more believable than a promise, more fulfilling than a kiss, more compassionate than a hug, more lovable than love itself. 

 Dr. N.M. Leepsa’s Biodata

Dr. N. M. Leepsa is a young writer, currently settled in Chandler, Arizona, USA.  She completed her Ph.D. work from VGSoM, IIT Kharagpur and joined as a finance faculty in School of Management, NIT Rourkela, Odisha. She has authored three books of poetry; Shades of Love and Life (Cyberwit Publications, Allahabad, 2012); Two Hearts and Hundred Pearls (Authorspress, New Delhi, 2016); Songs of Soul (XpressPublications, Kerala, 2016). ‘A bouquet of poetry is her fourth book”. Her duet poetry book” Mellifluous-The Threads of Poetry- Volume I” with 50 other poets across the world is accepted for publication by Vishwa Bharati Research Centre. She can be reached at leepsa.writer@gmail.com, https://www.facebook.com/Leepsa.writer and at her blog http://nmleepsa.blogspot.com/.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prowess database..basic steps to use

Lessons from a Matchstick

Odisha: Memories Recollected