The Wedding Vows: Award Winning Poem

Poem: The Wedding Vows
Copyright: N.M.Leepsa

I promise if you cry I will hug you always,
And I promise to make you laugh.
I promise I will dance with you even if I don’t know to dance,
I promise to share your joy, my better half.

I promise I will let you do, things you like, like eating vegan food,
And I promise we will travel many places.
I promise to take selfies as you like photos,
I promise there will be smile always on our faces.

I promise I will be with when you are sick,
Even if I feel sick, with the thought of doctor’s clinic.
I promise I will hold your hand when you are in trouble,
I promise to improve you I will be your greatest critic.

I promise I will try my best to make your dream come true
The dream of you to become a popular singer
I promise I will never lie to you
Not even the break my commitment, to love you forever

I promise you will be in my thoughts when you're not around me.
I promise we'll be together again even if we fight
I promise you will be my first and last love,
The first person in my morning and last person in my night

I promise I will accept you for what you are
I will love you beyond this body and soul
Most importantly, I promise, in my heart, you will always remain
Not just this year, but all years to come, as you are special from rest of all.

https://soundcloud.com/n-m-leepsa/the-wedding-vows-by-nm-leepsa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1AOksQLyQw


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prowess database..basic steps to use

Lessons from a Matchstick

Odisha: Memories Recollected