To My Parents with Love

To My Parents with Love


******************
When I was a child, you taught many words to speak
As you grow old, I hope I will understand your words

When I was a child, you forgive me for my mistakes
As you grow old, I pray I will not stumble on your fault

When I was child, you gave every toy I crave for
As you grow old, I trust I will not play with your emotions

When I was a child, you remain awake when I was sick
As you grow old, I expect from myself to be with you always

When I was a child, you came to me when I wake and search for you

As you grow old, I pray I will not leave you for money, name & fame

HIT  a LIKE if you like these thoughts

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prowess database..basic steps to use

Lessons from a Matchstick

Odisha: Memories Recollected