Surprises when I start life @ Arizona, USA

I am from India. Born and brought up in a small city called Bhubaneswar. Recently, I got married and moved to the USA where my husband stays ...when I came to the city few interesting things I observed which I had never seen in India. 

When you suddenly feel you are getting shocked like an electric current as you hold the hands of your husband. You feel terrified what is going on? Then everything you touch, you feel like an electric current shock -be the swings, the sand, the metal bench at the park, the door locks. etc. My husband said the climate of here is such that if your body is found with lack of water, then such shocks occur.


To be continued...

With Love from Leepsa
Stay connected with me by
leepsa.writer@gmail.com 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prowess database..basic steps to use

Lessons from a Matchstick

Odisha: Memories Recollected