Everything for You

Everything for You
  
When joy comes like breeze wind
When smile stays in gate of mind
All feeling flows like the river kind
Love of your my heart remind

My soul sings many wishes
Peace appear like God blesses
Happiness touch you like angel’s kisses
All for you and your success

Life too short and so long my desire
To do everything for you with care
A cheerful face in Life Empire
Lively sunrise every day to acquire

My wishes so pure and my feelings so true
That comes from heart like morning dew
Everything you dream be it for you
Sorrow and suffering if ever come be few

No friends leave you new or old
They are with you in days of hot and cold
A praying hand be there to hold
Stay forever with or without gold

You stay as winner in hearts of million
 God stay with you for truthful vision
No egos or pride pull legs when you have risen
Each day each moment bliss be woven

All these smiles I want to return
From thought of your which is born
Those have dwelt in my lips in times of thorn
Let those smiles your lips now adorn

By N.M.Leepsa
24th July 2011

Published at Scuzzy – VGSoM, IIT Kharagpur newsletter, October 2011, Volume 1, Issue 15, p-15, http://www.slideshare.net/jishnuroyc/scuzzy-2011





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prowess database..basic steps to use

Lessons from a Matchstick

Odisha: Memories Recollected